Coffee: Is it healthier than you think? (Health)
Coffee: Is it healthier than you think?
One possibility? Antioxidants, those healthy compounds most often associated with fruits and vegetables...
By Sarah Klein, Health.com
April 28, 2010 12:59 p.m. EDT
(Health.com) -- Elaine Murszewski is a self-proclaimed coffee addict.
"I have been a coffee drinker for more years than I can remember," she says. "My coffeemaker must have an auto-start feature so that when I wake up, it's ready."
The 53-year-old former software company representative from Aurora, Colorado, never uses cream or milk because they just "spoil the taste." She prefers coffee over alcohol -- even at a bar.
Murszewski has a lot of company. More than half of adults in the U.S., or 54 percent, are habitual coffee drinkers, according to the National Coffee Association. In fact, 146 billion cups are consumed in the U.S. each year, nearly three times more than tea.
Finish reading this at: CNN
- Is "soy" making our children into homose-xuals? Is soy deadly? - bibleprobe, 04.28.2010
- Coffee: Is it healthier than you think? - bibleprobe, 04.28.2010
- Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss - fat burner/suppressant - bibleprobe, 05.02.2010
- Is "soy" making our children into homose-xuals? Is soy deadly? - canguy25, 05.03.2010
- GM Food -- Feeding the Hungry or Population Control - Lorenzo, 05.08.2010
- Coconut Water Is Sweet Hangover Relief - bibleprobe, 05.23.2010