Drinking coffee might actually be good for you (Health)
I could never understand how coffee could ever be bad for anyone.
- Coffee beans from the plants of the earth (coffee plant); with
- sugar from the canes of the field (saccharum);
- with milk from grazing cows; and
- water, essential to all life on earth
I guess it's all the processing in between that could make coffee bad for you, that in having it in excess. But honestly, have a coffee that is as fresh as it was when the ingredients came from the earth, and you've got yourself an all-natural pick-me-up.
I never used to be a fan of coffee, but I guess I never thought of having a cup of it before going to bed. Usually it's part of my wake-up routine; usually drunk right before I teach my first class for the morning.
"I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." - Matthew 25: 40
- Drinking coffee might actually be good for you - bibleprobe1, 05.11.2009
- Drinking coffee might actually be good for you - Steve1981, 05.11.2009
- Australian study: Fish, olive oil, nuts good for eyes too - bibleprobe1, 05.12.2009
- Coffee & Cigarett Taste Similar? - Darrylz, 05.12.2009