Burning incense may spark respiratory cancers (Health)
I'm stubborn Steve.... I'm so used to doing things by myself even if it risks causing myself pain. I'm my own worst enemy.
My back is doin' better though. Thanks. Maybe your prayer helped. I've been reading books while i've been resting my back. Reading this one called "The Bluegrass Conspiracy" Man it's a good book!
"Sometimes when you feel little, useless, beaten down and depressed; always remember that you were once the fastest and the most victorious sperm in your group"
- Nutmeg - Bunkster, 08.19.2008
- Trace arsenic in water may be linked with diabetes - bibleprobe1, 08.19.2008
- Cayenne Pepper - Bunkster, 08.20.2008
- Burning incense may spark respiratory cancers - bibleprobe1, 08.25.2008
- Ambien's surprising side effects: Sleepworking and shopping - bibleprobe1, 08.26.2008
- Vitamin D Deficiency May Lurk in Babies - bibleprobe1, 08.26.2008
- How I survived a heart attack at age 43 - bibleprobe1, 08.27.2008
- Study: Organic food not more nutritional - bibleprobe1, 09.01.2008
- Protect against dangers of 3 quiet cancers - bibleprobe1, 09.05.2008
- Some teens so heavy they face liver damage, transplants - bibleprobe1, 09.07.2008