Judge rules CNN guilty of spreading “false” news (general)
Judge rules CNN guilty of spreading “false” news
FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Critics of CNN just got some very good news. President Donald Trump’s accusation that the media conglomerate is “very fake news” was just backed-up in a federal court in Georgia.
Now, when Trump accuses CNN of peddling biased news reports, he’ll have a federal court’s ruling to refer to as proof.
While Judge Orinda Evans didn’t outright declare the network “fake news,” she did rule the network was guilty of a “series of false and defamatory news reports” concerning Davide Carbone, the former CEO of St. Mary’s Medical Center in Florida.
FINISH READING this at: The Horn News
- Despite crazy violent liberals - Revealed! Trump’s surprising popularity - bibleprobe, 01.31.2017 (general)
- Sad liberal Obama Legacy: Admit Syrian Muslims, but NO Syrian Christians - bibleprobe, 01.31.2017
- Justice! Elizabeth Warren silenced by rivals - bibleprobe, 02.09.2017
- This voter betrayal could mean the END of Democrats - bibleprobe, 02.09.2017
- Fake Indian Democrat Senator, Elizabeth Warren SLAMMED by MLK’s family - bibleprobe, 02.12.2017
- Keep blasting the ALT LEFT fake news media, Mr. President! - bibleprobe, 02.26.2017
- World gone nuts! 17 yr old transgender boy wrestling girls - bibleprobe, 02.26.2017
- Judge rules CNN guilty of spreading “false” news - bibleprobe, 02.27.2017
- TRUMP is right about NAFTA & lost U.S. jobs to cheap Mexico - bibleprobe, 02.27.2017
- Will hating ALL liberal Democrats get me out of Jury Duty in Mass.? - bibleprobe, 02.27.2017
- Carr: Maine, N.H. govs’ gaffes: Getting real on dealers - bibleprobe, 03.05.2017