World gone nuts! 17 yr old transgender boy wrestling girls (general)
CYPRESS, Texas — Mack Beggs could win a Texas state wrestling title on Saturday.
Win or lose, the debate over whether a 17-year-old transgender boy should be wrestling girls will continue.
Beggs won two matches on Friday to advance to Saturday's semifinals, moving him within two victories of a gold medal.
Beggs' family has said he would rather be wrestling boys. Some girls and their advocates agree, arguing that the testosterone treatments Beggs has been taking while in transition from female to male have made him too strong to wrestle fairly against women. But under the state's governing policy for athletics, students must wrestle against the gender listed on their birth certificates.
Beggs beat Taylor Latham in the 110-pound class Friday. The score was 18-7.
It was a match Latham's mother didn't want to happen. Her daughter, she said, was wrestling someone whose body was chemically toned for strength.
FINISH READING this at: Boston Globe
- Despite crazy violent liberals - Revealed! Trump’s surprising popularity - bibleprobe, 01.31.2017 (general)
- Sad liberal Obama Legacy: Admit Syrian Muslims, but NO Syrian Christians - bibleprobe, 01.31.2017
- Justice! Elizabeth Warren silenced by rivals - bibleprobe, 02.09.2017
- This voter betrayal could mean the END of Democrats - bibleprobe, 02.09.2017
- Fake Indian Democrat Senator, Elizabeth Warren SLAMMED by MLK’s family - bibleprobe, 02.12.2017
- Keep blasting the ALT LEFT fake news media, Mr. President! - bibleprobe, 02.26.2017
- World gone nuts! 17 yr old transgender boy wrestling girls - bibleprobe, 02.26.2017
- Judge rules CNN guilty of spreading “false” news - bibleprobe, 02.27.2017
- TRUMP is right about NAFTA & lost U.S. jobs to cheap Mexico - bibleprobe, 02.27.2017
- Will hating ALL liberal Democrats get me out of Jury Duty in Mass.? - bibleprobe, 02.27.2017
- Carr: Maine, N.H. govs’ gaffes: Getting real on dealers - bibleprobe, 03.05.2017