Revealed! 70% of anti-Trump rioters didn’t vote (general)
Revealed! 70% of anti-Trump rioters didn’t vote
A week of violent protests in Oregon resulted in over a million dollars in damages after young Americans took to the streets to express outrage over the Nov. 8 election of President-Elect Donald Trump.
An election most of them didn’t even bother to vote in.
New information has revealed that most of these temper tantrum throwers didn’t even bother to take the time to head to the ballot box. In fact, only 34 of the 112 protesters arrested during the mayhem in Oregon actually bothered to head to the polls in the state.
Millennials are so upset with the outcome of an election, they are taking to the streets to assault officers and destroy property in protest — and they didn’t even participate!?
Local Portland news station KGW collected the names and ages of those arrested by the Portland Police Bureau and compared them to state voter logs by Multnomah County Election officials.
What they found was surprising: Of the 112 people arrested during the riots, 39 were registered in Oregon but didn’t vote in the election. Another 35 weren’t even registered to do so in the state, while four were younger than 18-years-old.
FINISH READING this at: The Horn News
- FBI shares files on Bill Clinton pardon of Marc Rich - bibleprobe, 11.01.2016 (general)
- Source: FBI has Evidence Hillary visited 'Orgy Island' - bibleprobe, 11.04.2016
- Hillary Email Witness Never Interviewed by FBI - bibleprobe, 11.04.2016
- Hillary’s secret election night MELTDOWN - bibleprobe, 11.20.2016
- Exposed! The danger of liberal media bias - bibleprobe, 11.20.2016
- Revealed! 70% of anti-Trump rioters didn’t vote - bibleprobe, 11.20.2016