Hillary’s secret election night MELTDOWN (general)
Hillary’s secret election night MELTDOWN
NOVEMBER 17, 2016
by Aimee Pontier, Editor
As Election night was winding down and President-elect Donald Trump’s victory became clearer, the electoral map wasn’t the only thing turning red.
According to multiple reports, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton was so blinded by rage as it became apparent she would not become the first female president that she physically assaulted campaign managers Robbie Mook and John Podesta, radio host Todd Kincannon said he heard from a CNN reporter present that night.
Of course, the “Clinton News Network” couldn’t be expected to be held to a high standard of journalism and report this atrocity.
Kincannon tweeted, “The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all ‘Hillary in the bunker’ stories.”
Luckily, the CNN reporter wasn’t the only one present to witness her meltdown.
The American Spector reporter R. Emmett Tyrell Jr, the same man to first report Juanita Broaddrick’s relationship with Bill Clinton, reported on Secret Service agents seeing her, “yelling profanities, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture.”
He continued that her campaign staff had to restrain her from being seen in public, and it “took hours to calm her down.”
And this Election night temper tantrum wasn’t the first.
FINISH READING this at: The Horn News
- FBI shares files on Bill Clinton pardon of Marc Rich - bibleprobe, 11.01.2016 (general)
- Source: FBI has Evidence Hillary visited 'Orgy Island' - bibleprobe, 11.04.2016
- Hillary Email Witness Never Interviewed by FBI - bibleprobe, 11.04.2016
- Hillary’s secret election night MELTDOWN - bibleprobe, 11.20.2016
- Exposed! The danger of liberal media bias - bibleprobe, 11.20.2016
- Revealed! 70% of anti-Trump rioters didn’t vote - bibleprobe, 11.20.2016