FBI shares files on Bill Clinton pardon of Marc Rich (general)
FBI shares files on Bill Clinton pardon of Marc Rich
FBI surprises again, shares files on Bill Clinton pardon of Marc Rich
William Cummings , USA TODAY 9:10 p.m. EDT November 1, 2016
The FBI gave the Hillary Clinton campaign another unpleasant surprise Tuesday, this time releasing 129 pages of documents from a 2001 investigation into Bill Clinton's controversial presidential pardon of fugitive Marc Rich.
Rich, who died in 2013, was a financier who fled to Switzerland after being indicted on multiple federal charges, including tax evasion, in 1983. Clinton's motive for pardoning Rich on his last day in office was questioned because Rich's ex-wife, Denise Rich, was a wealthy Democratic donor who made a $450,000 donation to Clinton's presidential library foundation and more than $100,000 to Hillary Clinton's Senate campaign.
FINISH READING this at: USAtoday
- FBI shares files on Bill Clinton pardon of Marc Rich - bibleprobe, 11.01.2016 (general)
- Source: FBI has Evidence Hillary visited 'Orgy Island' - bibleprobe, 11.04.2016
- Hillary Email Witness Never Interviewed by FBI - bibleprobe, 11.04.2016
- Hillary’s secret election night MELTDOWN - bibleprobe, 11.20.2016
- Exposed! The danger of liberal media bias - bibleprobe, 11.20.2016
- Revealed! 70% of anti-Trump rioters didn’t vote - bibleprobe, 11.20.2016