Catholics Beware - Religious leaders slam Clinton campaign over emails (general)
First on CNN: Religious leaders slam Clinton campaign over emails
By Dana Bash and Daniella Diaz, CNN
Updated 4:50 PM ET, Thu October 13, 2016
Washington (CNN)Catholic and evangelical groups slammed Hillary Clinton's campaign in a statement Thursday over comments revealed in the WikiLeaks emails hack between two high-level campaign officials.
Dozens of religious leaders who signed the statement expressed their "outrage at the demeaning and troubling rhetoric used by those within Secretary Clinton's campaign."
The statement is referring to a 2011 email between campaign chairman John Podesta, whose email was hacked, and communications director Jennifer Palmieri and John Halpin, a senior fellow at the liberal think tank Center for American Progress.
Palmieri doesn't recognize controversial email about Catholics
In the email, Halpin wrote that 21st Century Fox Chairman Rupert Murdoch and NewsCorp Chairman Robert Thomson, who are both Catholic, are attracted to the faith because of "systemic thought and severely backward gender relations."
Palmieri responded: "I imagine they think it is the most socially acceptable, politically conservative religion -- their rich friends wouldn't understand if they became evangelical."
FINISH READING this at: CNN
catholics beware of hillary clinton
- Hillary Clinton is dishonesty incarnate - bibleprobe, 10.01.2016 (general)
- Vote Hillary: Expect more such PC nonsense. Neuters Navy - bibleprobe, 10.01.2016
- Liberal America: Handy to be ‘deprived’ when you’re depraved - bibleprobe, 10.01.2016
- Carr: Media aiding and abetting; Bill Clinton raped this 73 yr old? - bibleprobe, 10.02.2016
- Is 'loonie' (my opinion) Bill Clinton right about Obamacare? - bibleprobe, 10.04.2016
- Here's who (Trump) won 2nd Debate, according to the Internet - bibleprobe, 10.10.2016
- Catholics Beware - Religious leaders slam Clinton campaign over emails - bibleprobe, 10.13.2016