Vote Hillary: Expect more such PC nonsense. Neuters Navy (general)
Vote Hillary: Expect more such PC nonsense. Neuters Navy
Adriana Cohen: PC police’s latest move neuters Navy
A shipload of nonsense
Adriana Cohen Saturday, October 01, 2016
‘GENDER NEUTRAL’: A recent move by the U.S. Navy will ban the word ‘man’ from 91 military titles in an effort to be more ‘gender neutral.’ The ban is effective immediately, according to the Navy Times.
The PC police in the Navy have gone overboard.
First, Princeton University banned the word “man” from being used by its faculty. And now U.S. Navy brass have banned the word “man” from being used in 91 titles in an effort to be more “gender neutral” and not offend anyone.
Effective immediately, “Fire Controlman 1st Class Joe Sailor” would become “Petty Officer 1st Class Joe Sailor,” according to the Navy Times.
Only the Obama administration would think that calling a man a man is offensive. I don’t know about you but I miss the days when men were men and women were women — and you could say so without having to apologize.
With 94 million Americans out of work and North Korea test-firing ballistic missiles, doesn’t our country have bigger problems?
No doubt Donald Trump’s refusal to bow at the altar of political correctness has been a huge part of his appeal with many voters who see how ridiculous we’ve become.
Thanks to liberal lunacy, the PC cops are literally making it “offensive” to be a man. Will the government scrub the word “Mr.” from documents next? Or abolish gender designations altogether on birth certificates?
At the rate we’re going, it’s only a matter of time before progressives tell parents of newborns, “It’s not your job to decide if baby Johnny is a boy. He gets to decide when he’s older.” Never mind if Johnny has male organs or not. It would be his choice to “check the box,” not his parents.
Here’s the stark reality. If Americans keep allowing the “word police” to censor our everyday language, we’ll continue to lose our precious freedom of speech — and gender identity — while allowing ultra-sensitive, liberal nannies to wussify our boys and men.
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- Hillary Clinton is dishonesty incarnate - bibleprobe, 10.01.2016 (general)
- Vote Hillary: Expect more such PC nonsense. Neuters Navy - bibleprobe, 10.01.2016
- Liberal America: Handy to be ‘deprived’ when you’re depraved - bibleprobe, 10.01.2016
- Carr: Media aiding and abetting; Bill Clinton raped this 73 yr old? - bibleprobe, 10.02.2016
- Is 'loonie' (my opinion) Bill Clinton right about Obamacare? - bibleprobe, 10.04.2016
- Here's who (Trump) won 2nd Debate, according to the Internet - bibleprobe, 10.10.2016
- Catholics Beware - Religious leaders slam Clinton campaign over emails - bibleprobe, 10.13.2016