Hillary Clinton is dishonesty incarnate (general)
Hillary Clinton is dishonesty incarnate
Hillary Clinton is dishonesty incarnate and the world is witnessing it live. We saw it yesterday on a campaign stop in Florida, where she attempted to stave off a coughing fit.
Despite Hillary Fan Club snickers, Donald’s claim rings true
Tom Shattuck Saturday, October 01, 2016
Stay sharp, Deplorables, Hillary’s establishment machine is hitting on all cylinders.
This is what it looks like. Monday night after the debate, Donald Trump complained about his microphone, saying, “I had a problem with a microphone that didn’t work. ... I wonder: Was it set up that way on purpose? My microphone in the room, they couldn’t hear me, you know, it was going on and off. Which isn’t exactly great.”
The next day, what can only be described as the official Hillary Clinton Fan Club convened at the usual place, in the rear of her plane. After some lighthearted banter, Hillary bid her traveling press adieu and turned to walk away. Just then, one of the doting reporters asked about Trump’s microphone complaint.
Without missing a beat, Hillary stepped right up to them and proclaimed, “Anybody who complains about the microphone is not having a good night.”
Louis CK would kill for the laughs Clinton received from her adoring press. And right on cue they took to the airwaves and social media, and the news cycle was engorged with coverage of her brave, defiant and lethal zinger.
Credentialed Clintonites everywhere spent the week reinvigorated.
Then late yesterday afternoon, the Commission on Presidential Debates finally released a terse one-sentence statement, saying, “Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump’s audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall.”
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- Hillary Clinton is dishonesty incarnate - bibleprobe, 10.01.2016 (general)
- Vote Hillary: Expect more such PC nonsense. Neuters Navy - bibleprobe, 10.01.2016
- Liberal America: Handy to be ‘deprived’ when you’re depraved - bibleprobe, 10.01.2016
- Carr: Media aiding and abetting; Bill Clinton raped this 73 yr old? - bibleprobe, 10.02.2016
- Is 'loonie' (my opinion) Bill Clinton right about Obamacare? - bibleprobe, 10.04.2016
- Here's who (Trump) won 2nd Debate, according to the Internet - bibleprobe, 10.10.2016
- Catholics Beware - Religious leaders slam Clinton campaign over emails - bibleprobe, 10.13.2016