Hillary Clinton dropped ball on Benghazi, will at home, too (general)
Cohen: Hillary Clinton dropped ball on Benghazi, will at home, too
Adriana Cohen Thursday, September 22, 2016
Lydie Denier said it was love at first sight when she met Chris Stevens, the former U.S. ambassador killed in the Benghazi attacks.
“I thought, ‘Oh my God. He’s going to be the father of my children,’” the actress and author told me yesterday on Herald Radio.
Lydie has written a book honoring her former fiancé titled, “A Voice for Amb. J. Christopher Stevens.”
Sadly for Lydie, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was nowhere to be found the night radical Islamic terrorists attacked the U.S. facility in Libya on Sept. 11, 2012.
Lydie said Stevens sent Clinton multiple requests for security prior to the deadly terror attack at the diplomatic facility in Benghazi, but they fell on deaf ears.
Recently, we may have learned why.
The Associated Press reported this month that Clinton made time for at least 85 meetings at the State Department with big donors to the Clinton Foundation, but didn’t bother to concern herself with the security of Americans stationed in Libya. Even though the Red Cross had been attacked in Benghazi — as well as a British envoy — by radical Islamic terrorists.
While leading the State Department, it appears that Clinton was too busy wheeling and dealing, enriching herself and her foundation.
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- Doctors: Hillary Suffering Serious Neurological Disease - bibleprobe, 09.19.2016 (general)
- Trump's winning terrorist narrative: James Robbins - bibleprobe, 09.20.2016
- Hillary Clinton dropped ball on Benghazi, will at home, too - bibleprobe, 09.24.2016
- Thanks Obama - We DO NOT need 100k more Muslim Refugees - bibleprobe, 09.25.2016
- Carr: Debate fix is in…for Hillary Clinton - bibleprobe, 09.25.2016
- Adios Barack Obama! 4 more years of you & America would be finished - bibleprobe, 09.26.2016