Great night for Bay State mom, backers of immigration reform (general)
Carr: Great night for Bay State mom, backers of immigration reform
Howie Carr Thursday, September 01, 2016
Donald Trump laid it all out. Will the low-information voters care? Who knows, but if they were paying attention, they learned something, or soon will. They were told, accurately, that 62 percent of all illegal alien-headed households are on welfare. So much for only doing the jobs Americans won’t do.
He pointed out the fact that 23 nations refuse to accept their own deported criminal illegal aliens. The law says that the president shall — not may, but shall — cease issuing new visas to any nationals whose homelands refuse to accept repatriation of their own criminals.
These aren’t suggestions, these aren’t “alt-right” talking points. These are laws, mostly passed by Democrat majorities in Congress. How is it “racist” to demand that the nation’s laws be enforced?
How is it xenophobic, or nativist, to want an immigration policy that encourages, not gangbangers and terrorists, but those who are “self-sufficient,” who are chosen “based on merit, skills … assimilation, upward mobility.”
The alternative, Trump said, is “total chaos and lawlessness.” In other words, what we have now. He didn’t have to say so, because it’s obvious.
“This is it,” he said, referring to Nov. 8, Election Day. “This is our last chance.”
Trump hit all the right notes. If we cut off the spigot of welfare to the millions of illegals, if we stop the endless coddling, the anchor babies and so forth, maybe there will be a “peace dividend” for the inner cities.
And why are we welcoming tens of thousands of unvetted Iraqis and Afghans, the vast majority of whom support honor killings, who have no respect for gays or women? How is that celebrating diversity?
This morning the usual suspects will begin tearing Trump’s speech apart. Tell them to talk to Matthew Denice’s parents.
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- National Public Radio (NPR) serves ONLY liberal Democrats. Why? - bibleprobe, 07.13.2016 (general)
- Is Hillary too sick to be President? 'Brain Freeze' stumps doctors - bibleprobe, 08.10.2016
- Who needs Hillary Clinton or President Obama? Donald Trump to the rescue - bibleprobe, 08.20.2016
- Carr: How to pay for the wall? Follow libs’ tax playbook - bibleprobe, 09.01.2016
- Adriana Cohen: FBI’s James Comey lost America’s trust, must go - bibleprobe, 09.07.2016
- Great night for Bay State mom, backers of immigration reform - bibleprobe, 09.07.2016
- About Hillary Clinton: She's: a ‘basket’ case (for Blacks & Christians) - bibleprobe, 09.11.2016