Adriana Cohen: FBI’s James Comey lost America’s trust, must go (general)
Adriana Cohen: FBI’s James Comey lost America’s trust, must go
Adriana Cohen Wednesday, September 07, 2016
FBI Director James Comey should resign. He’s lost the trust of the American people.
By giving the appearance of preferential treatment to Hillary Clinton in the agency’s email investigation, Director Comey has delegitimized the once-trusted government agency.
It’s obvious to the nation that Hillary Clinton was reckless with classified information, she flouted federal record-keeping protocols and deleted tens of thousands of emails in clear violation of the rules.
But Comey still gave her a pass.
Now we’ve learned that Clinton’s aides destroyed her BlackBerrys while she was secretary of state — with a hammer — and wiped her home servers clean with Bleachbit software. Clinton’s laptop also went mysteriously “missing” as well as a thumb drive.
Still, Director Comey let Hillary Clinton skate.
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- National Public Radio (NPR) serves ONLY liberal Democrats. Why? - bibleprobe, 07.13.2016 (general)
- Is Hillary too sick to be President? 'Brain Freeze' stumps doctors - bibleprobe, 08.10.2016
- Who needs Hillary Clinton or President Obama? Donald Trump to the rescue - bibleprobe, 08.20.2016
- Carr: How to pay for the wall? Follow libs’ tax playbook - bibleprobe, 09.01.2016
- Adriana Cohen: FBI’s James Comey lost America’s trust, must go - bibleprobe, 09.07.2016
- Great night for Bay State mom, backers of immigration reform - bibleprobe, 09.07.2016
- About Hillary Clinton: She's: a ‘basket’ case (for Blacks & Christians) - bibleprobe, 09.11.2016