Carr: How to pay for the wall? Follow libs’ tax playbook (general)
Carr: How to pay for the wall? Follow libs’ tax playbook
Howie Carr Thursday, September 01, 2016
So now they demand to know how Donald Trump is going to pay for the wall.
I’ll tell you how — with a new tax on wire transfers out of the country. A remittance tax on Western Union money flowing by the billions south of the border.
And the bite should be steep, onerous, confiscatory, punitive, whatever word you want to use to describe a tax that’s way too high. Amigos, the free lunch is over.
The moonbats are always demanding a new tax — excuse me, “revenue source.” Let’s give it to them. They’re all excited about the EU demanding that Ireland slap a $14.5 billion bill on Apple. And Apple actually produces products that improve their lives.
If any liberals tell Trump he has no business imposing a new tax, he can tell them it’s “for the children.” Or maybe it’ll go down a little easier if he tells them it’s “por los ninos.”
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- National Public Radio (NPR) serves ONLY liberal Democrats. Why? - bibleprobe, 07.13.2016 (general)
- Is Hillary too sick to be President? 'Brain Freeze' stumps doctors - bibleprobe, 08.10.2016
- Who needs Hillary Clinton or President Obama? Donald Trump to the rescue - bibleprobe, 08.20.2016
- Carr: How to pay for the wall? Follow libs’ tax playbook - bibleprobe, 09.01.2016
- Adriana Cohen: FBI’s James Comey lost America’s trust, must go - bibleprobe, 09.07.2016
- Great night for Bay State mom, backers of immigration reform - bibleprobe, 09.07.2016
- About Hillary Clinton: She's: a ‘basket’ case (for Blacks & Christians) - bibleprobe, 09.11.2016