Who needs Hillary Clinton or President Obama? Donald Trump to the rescue (general)
Adriana Cohen: Who needs Hillary Clinton or President Obama? Donald Trump to the rescue
Adriana Cohen Saturday, August 20, 2016
The catastrophic flooding in Louisiana is now being called the worst natural disaster in the U.S. since Superstorm Sandy.
Yet with callous indifference to those suffering, Hillary Clinton and President Obama are missing in action. Clinton has come up with lame excuses why she’s a no-show. And Obama is working on his golf swing with millionaires, billionaires and celebrities on Martha’s Vineyard.
Who needs them.
Donald Trump showed the country who’s boss yesterday by flying to Louisiana to comfort those affected by the catastrophic flooding. And boy, were Louisianans happy to see the Republican nominee.
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- National Public Radio (NPR) serves ONLY liberal Democrats. Why? - bibleprobe, 07.13.2016 (general)
- Is Hillary too sick to be President? 'Brain Freeze' stumps doctors - bibleprobe, 08.10.2016
- Who needs Hillary Clinton or President Obama? Donald Trump to the rescue - bibleprobe, 08.20.2016
- Carr: How to pay for the wall? Follow libs’ tax playbook - bibleprobe, 09.01.2016
- Adriana Cohen: FBI’s James Comey lost America’s trust, must go - bibleprobe, 09.07.2016
- Great night for Bay State mom, backers of immigration reform - bibleprobe, 09.07.2016
- About Hillary Clinton: She's: a ‘basket’ case (for Blacks & Christians) - bibleprobe, 09.11.2016