CIA’s ominous outlook on ISIS could aid Donald Trump (Islam Danger)
CIA’s ominous outlook on ISIS could aid Donald Trump
‘A gift from heaven’
Chris Cassidy Friday, June 17, 2016
The CIA chief’s grim report on the state of ISIS — including the warning that terrorist operatives are planning to sneak in through the wave of Syrian refugees and that Libya has become the group’s “most dangerous” stronghold — could help Donald Trump’s campaign, which has called for tougher borders and an end to nation-building, strategists say.
“This CIA report, for him, is a gift from heaven,” said Boston University political science professor Thomas Whalen. “He’s basically going to paint Hillary (Clinton) as naive and dangerous for not taking swifter immigration control and that she’s being too politically correct. He’s going to hammer her with that issue.”
Trump has proposed a temporary ban on Muslim immigration and a wall across the Mexico border, and called the Syrian refugees the equivalent of a “Trojan horse.”
He’s already slammed Clinton for calling for a “500 percent increase” — from 10,000 to 65,000 — in the number of Syrian refugees the country will admit.
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- All of a SUDDEN - expect more of the same under Hillary... - bibleprobe, 05.23.2016 (Islam Danger)
- Egypt: Muslim mob attacks Christians, parade 70 yr old naked woman - bibleprobe, 05.29.2016
- EVIL ISLAM: Mother, brother burn Pakistani woman to death - bibleprobe, 06.08.2016
- Orlando, FL: Islamic State linked to worst mass shooting in U.S. - bibleprobe, 06.12.2016
- CIA’s ominous outlook on ISIS could aid Donald Trump - bibleprobe, 06.17.2016
- Obama Democrat Government Conspiracy: Orlando Islamic Terrorist - bibleprobe, 06.20.2016
- Reed: Hillary Clinton’s dishonesty on full display - bibleprobe, 07.06.2016