In Donald Trump, we have a forceful advocate for America. (general)
In Donald Trump, we have a forceful advocate for America.
For the first time in a long time, this November will give Americans a clear choice on perhaps the most important issue facing our country and our civilization: whether we remain a nation-state that serves its own people, or whether we slide irrevocably toward a soulless globalism that treats humans as interchangeable widgets in the world market.
In Donald Trump, we have a forceful advocate for America. Trump has said that our trade, immigration and foreign policies must be changed to protect the interests of American workers and our nation.
In Hillary Clinton, we have a committed globalist. Clinton was an ardent supporter of the Trans-Pacific Partnership — which surrenders American sovereignty to an international union of 12 countries — and has clearly left the door wide open to enacting the pact if elected.
There is only one sure way to defeat the TPP, and that is to defeat Hillary Clinton.
Meanwhile, Clinton’s immigration platform is the most radical in our history. Freezing deportations. Ending detentions. Halting enforcement. She’d expand President Obama’s illegal amnesty decree, effectively creating open borders.
FINISH READING THIS AT USATODAY HERE: Sen. Sessions: Election offers a simple choice
- What's Hillary thinking? Living with Bill - a Sex Addict? Libya & Secret Info - bibleprobe, 05.05.2016 (general)
- Feds closing in on Clinton MAY 5, 2016 - bibleprobe, 05.08.2016
- 'Military Times' survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin - bibleprobe, 05.09.2016
- In Donald Trump, we have a forceful advocate for America. - bibleprobe, 05.13.2016
- SAVE America! Don't vote for any 'CAREER' Politician. Simple as that. - bibleprobe, 05.19.2016
- Robichaud: Clintons pose a serious threat to national security - bibleprobe, 05.23.2016