'Military Times' survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin (general)
'Military Times' survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin
Leo Shane III and George R. Altman, Military Times
In a new survey of American military personnel, Donald Trump emerged as active-duty service members' preference to become the next U.S. president, topping Hillary Clinton by more than a 2-to-1 margin. However, in the latest Military Times election survey, more than one in five troops said they’d rather not vote in November if they have to choose between just those two candidates.
But given only those choices, 21% of the service members surveyed said they would abstain from voting. More than 54% of the 951 troops Military Times surveyed said they would vote for Trump, the presumed Republican presidential nominee, over Clinton, the Democratic front-runner. Only about 25% said they would vote for Clinton in that matchup.
FINISH READING this at: USAtoday
- What's Hillary thinking? Living with Bill - a Sex Addict? Libya & Secret Info - bibleprobe, 05.05.2016 (general)
- Feds closing in on Clinton MAY 5, 2016 - bibleprobe, 05.08.2016
- 'Military Times' survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin - bibleprobe, 05.09.2016
- In Donald Trump, we have a forceful advocate for America. - bibleprobe, 05.13.2016
- SAVE America! Don't vote for any 'CAREER' Politician. Simple as that. - bibleprobe, 05.19.2016
- Robichaud: Clintons pose a serious threat to national security - bibleprobe, 05.23.2016