Mark Cuban: Trump critics are all wrong (general)
Mark Cuban: Trump critics are all wrong
MAY 5, 2016
Billionaire basketball owner and “Shark Tank” host Mark Cuban came to the defense of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump yesterday, saying that Trump’s criticism of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton isn’t sexist — it’s fair.
“People talk about Donald being sexist. There’s nothing he’s said about a woman that he hasn’t said to me. You know, he’s called me ‘ugly,’ he’s called me ‘short off the tee,’ he’s called me all these ridiculous things. That’s just how he combats it,” Cuban said during an appearance on Fox Business Network’’s “Cavuto Coast to Coast” on Wednesday.
Cuban said that Trump’s attacks have been boosted by years of Clinton scandals — and said Trump had simply done a good job making his national campaign about “anybody but Hillary.”
“I think he looked at how the Republicans treated Hillary — ‘she’s a criminal, she’s a liar,’ whatever else you want to call her, every name in the book,” and went with it in his own way, Cuban said of Trump’s attacks.
FINISH READING this at: theHornNews
- Bill Clinton's shameless answer to Black Lives Matter protesters - bibleprobe, 04.10.2016 (general)
- What's wrong here? Military, Hamburgers and Minimum Wage - bibleprobe, 04.23.2016
- Retired Person's Perspective - bibleprobe, 04.27.2016
- Obama “worst president since Hoover” - bibleprobe, 04.30.2016
- Mark Cuban: Trump critics are all wrong - bibleprobe, 05.08.2016