A vote for Hillary is a vote for Russia's Vladimir Putin (general)
A vote for Hillary is a vote for Russia's Vladimir Putin
NEW YORK – Russia’s Vladimir Putin wants Donald Trump to lose the 2016 presidential race because he believes Russia would have a much easier time taking advantage of Hillary Clinton in the White House, according to an international adviser and expert who once was dubbed the “Global Sherpa.”
Theodore Roosevelt Malloch, author of the new “Davos, Aspen, and Yale: My Life Behind the Elite Curtain as a Global Sherpa,” and who is professor of Management Practice at the Said Business School at Oxford, said Putin is calculating for the future much the same as Gorbachev calculated in 1982, when officials in the Soviet Union feared a Ronald Reagan victory over Jimmy Carter could spell trouble for the Kremlin.
Malloch has set up international conferences, held a United Nations post, mingled with the top players in Washington and lists multiple foundation board memberships on his resume. He held senior policy positions at the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations and the U.S. State Department, and currently advises numerous international and U.S. governmental bodies and think tanks.
“The Russians fear real strength and Trump shows no sign of being afraid of confronting anybody, Putin included,” Malloch told WND.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- A vote for Hillary is a vote for Russia's Vladimir Putin - bibleprobe, 02.27.2016 (general)
- Russian TV Trashed Michelle Obama Last Night - bibleprobe, 03.01.2016
- Hillary email 'Word Game' Exposed during Town Hall - bibleprobe, 03.08.2016
- Video: Hate Crime HOAX by ‘Black Lives Matter’ morons - bibleprobe, 03.15.2016
- Hillary's 'classified' smokescreen hides real crime - bibleprobe, 04.04.2016