'American Sniper' widow: Gun control won't protect us (Islam Danger)
'American Sniper' widow: Gun control won't protect us
By Taya Kyle
Updated 10:46 AM ET, Thu January 7, 201
Even at Fort Hood, the (Muslim) killer chose a place on the base where he knew soldiers would be unarmed. What does that tell us? That evil targets those who are unprepared for the evil to strike.
When Chris and I were looking into our personal security after the book "American Sniper" came out, we took measures and thought of different scenarios, and Chris told me that still, based on his experience, "Babe, if someone wants to kill me, they will."
Presidents John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan were arguably some of the best-protected men in our country. Did it stop someone from shooting them?
As Reagan once said, "You won't get gun control by disarming law-abiding citizens. There is only one way to get real gun control: Disarm the thugs and criminals, lock them up and if you don't actually throw away the key, lose it for a long time."
FINISH READING this at: CNN
- Muslims & Atheists Team up against Christian WW1 Vet War Memorial - bibleprobe, 12.29.2015 (Islam Danger)
- Evil Islam: Indonesian couple caned for being alone (Sharia Law) - bibleprobe, 12.30.2015
- Muslims in America: Are you SAFE in a bar or Restaurant now? - bibleprobe, 12.31.2015
- 'American Sniper' widow: Gun control won't protect us - bibleprobe, 01.07.2016
- Isn't 8 yrs of Obama enough? Now he wants UN Sec General Job? - bibleprobe, 01.08.2016
- GREAT NEWS: Pagan Muslim Al Jazeera America to shut down - bibleprobe, 01.13.2016