Yazidi woman: I was raped by ISIS 'American jihadi' (Islam Danger)
Yazidi woman: I was raped by 'American jihadi'
By Mick Krever and Dan Wright, CNN
(CNN)"There was nothing left to do to me. They did everything."
It was an ordeal that nightmares are made of.
A 20-year-old Yazidi woman, who says she was held as a sex slave by ISIS, told CNN's Christiane Amanpour in an exclusive interview that her captor was a fighter who told her he was from the United States.
The victim, who asked to be called "Bazi" (not her real name) is now in the U.S. to testify to Congress about her allegations against the American -- and to push the FBI to press charges against the man she said went by the name of Abu Abdullah Al Amriki (Abu Abdullah the American).
CNN cannot independently verify the woman's story. The human rights group Hardwired assisted her in coming to the U.S.
Her captor "was very white," Bazi told Amanpour in Washington. "He was a little bit taller than me, with a black beard, black hair. I also saw his own family. He had a wife and two children, a son and a daughter."
That family, she said, still lived in the United States; he claimed he was able to visit them several times. He claimed he had been a teacher in America, and showed her pictures of his family, she said.
SEE THIS at: CNN
- ISIS is now so weak that it could be decimated within hours - bibleprobe, 10.05.2015 (Islam Danger)
- ISIS Fighter Who 'Enjoyed' Killing Christians Wants to Follow Jesus - bibleprobe, 10.06.2015
- Don't DARE Blame Israel: escalating violence in West Bank - bibleprobe, 10.06.2015
- Christians flee ISIS through 'underground railroad' - bibleprobe, 10.08.2015
- Yazidi woman: I was raped by ISIS 'American jihadi' - bibleprobe, 10.08.2015
- Anti-Islam rallies across USA making Muslims wary - bibleprobe, 10.09.2015
- Netanyahu says Palestinian gave Hitler idea for the Holocaust - bibleprobe, 10.21.2015