Don't DARE Blame Israel: escalating violence in West Bank (Islam Danger)
ISLAMIC WORLDWIDE TERROR
Don't DARE Blame Israel: escalating violence in West Bank
Israeli forces, Palestinians clash amid escalating violence in West Bank
Shira Rubin, October 6, 2015
BETHLEHEM, West Bank — Palestinians and Israeli soldiers clashed across the West Bank on Tuesday as the Israeli military demolished the homes of two alleged Palestinian militants amid escalating violence that is threatening to turn into a full-scale uprising in the region.
Yusef, a 14-year-old Palestinian from Bethlehem who refused to give his full name out of fear of retribution by Israeli soldiers said an uprising, or intifada, was already underway. When asked about the dangers of demonstrating — especially in light of a new policy that allows Israeli soldiers to use live ammunition against protesters — Yusef said he hoped to become a martyr.
The latest rash of violence began during a long Jewish holiday weekend, when an Israeli couple were ambushed and shot dead at point-blank range in their car with their four children in the backseat. The children were not harmed.
On Saturday, a Palestinian stabbed two Israelis to death and wounded two others, including a toddler, in the Old City of Jerusalem. The move spurred the Israeli government take the unprecedented step of barring Palestinians who do not live, work or study there from entering the Old City.
FINISH READING this at: USAtoday
- ISIS is now so weak that it could be decimated within hours - bibleprobe, 10.05.2015 (Islam Danger)
- ISIS Fighter Who 'Enjoyed' Killing Christians Wants to Follow Jesus - bibleprobe, 10.06.2015
- Don't DARE Blame Israel: escalating violence in West Bank - bibleprobe, 10.06.2015
- Christians flee ISIS through 'underground railroad' - bibleprobe, 10.08.2015
- Yazidi woman: I was raped by ISIS 'American jihadi' - bibleprobe, 10.08.2015
- Anti-Islam rallies across USA making Muslims wary - bibleprobe, 10.09.2015
- Netanyahu says Palestinian gave Hitler idea for the Holocaust - bibleprobe, 10.21.2015