ISIS is now so weak that it could be decimated within hours (Islam Danger)
A top terror expert says ISIS is now so weak that it could be decimated within hours.
According to a London Express report Monday evening, Russian airstrikes, unruly leadership and numerous defections have destabilized the terror organization to the point that it is no longer capable of fighting off even a small attack.
Terror analyst Dr. Afzal Ashraf told the paper that ISIS has drastically exaggerated its military power, prompting an international counterattack. Ashraf urged Western leaders to act now to wipe out the jihadi group.
The U.S. has led a coalition of airstrikes against ISIS. The New York Times reported that the coalition is preparing to open a major front in Raqqa, a city in northeastern Syria that is widely considered to be ISIS’ capital. President Obama has also ordered the Pentagon to provide weapons to Syrian rebel groups.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is preparing to send 150,000 troops into Syria to wipe out ISIS, according to the paper.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- ISIS is now so weak that it could be decimated within hours - bibleprobe, 10.05.2015 (Islam Danger)
- ISIS Fighter Who 'Enjoyed' Killing Christians Wants to Follow Jesus - bibleprobe, 10.06.2015
- Don't DARE Blame Israel: escalating violence in West Bank - bibleprobe, 10.06.2015
- Christians flee ISIS through 'underground railroad' - bibleprobe, 10.08.2015
- Yazidi woman: I was raped by ISIS 'American jihadi' - bibleprobe, 10.08.2015
- Anti-Islam rallies across USA making Muslims wary - bibleprobe, 10.09.2015
- Netanyahu says Palestinian gave Hitler idea for the Holocaust - bibleprobe, 10.21.2015