Why ISIS Intelligence Was Doctored to Hide the Truth (Islam Danger)
Why ISIS Intelligence Was Doctored to Hide the Truth
By David Zeiler, Associate Editor, Money Morning, September 11, 2015
Rank-and-file analysts at the U.S. Central Command say senior officials have been changing the conclusions of ISIS intelligence reports to make it appear the U.S.-led campaign is doing better than it really is.
The charges received little attention two weeks ago when the Pentagon's Inspector General launched an investigation into allegations from two analysts.
But late Wednesday, a report in The Daily Beast revealed that more than 50 intelligence analysts at CENTCOM had formally complained that their intelligence reports on the Islamic State had been inappropriately altered by senior officials.
"One of the central tenets, one of the key aspects of the policymaking process in the United States, is that analysts get to say what they think without any interference, without anybody changing it, so this is a very, very serious charge," CBS News Senior National Security Contributor Michael Morell, a former deputy director of the CIA, said on "CBS This Morning" yesterday. If the report is true, he said, "somebody needs to lose their job over this."
The complaints allege that the ISIS intelligence was changed to reflect the Obama Administration's public position that the president's policy was succeeding in the effort to "degrade and ultimately destroy" ISIS.
FINISH READING this at: moneymorning.com
- 'Committed Christian'? Obama's religious history unmasked - bibleprobe, 09.18.2015 (Islam Danger)
- Why ISIS Intelligence Was Doctored to Hide the Truth - bibleprobe, 09.20.2015
- DOES “Christian” Obama plan insult for Pope? - bibleprobe, 09.20.2015
- Republican Ben Carson 'would not advocate' Muslim president - bibleprobe, 09.20.2015
- Mike Huckabee: Obama pretends to be a Christian - bibleprobe, 09.23.2015
- Putin doing the U.S. a favor in Syria! - bibleprobe, 10.04.2015