Prostate Rip-Off Leaves Millions of Men in Misery (Health)
Prostate Rip-Off Leaves Millions of Men in Misery
By Joshua Corn [News@LiveintheNow.com]
If you're tired of waking up two, three, four times a night to "go"... or if you're frustrated because you can't seem to empty your bladder and have to strain when you pee... or if you're worried that prostate problems might be ruining your sex life... I have some great news for you based on the latest findings from some of the world's leading universities and medical centers.
It's a fact. If you lived in Europe and had these problems, you'd likely be given a prescription for the herb saw palmetto. All throughout Europe, many prescription and OTC remedies for prostate and urination problems contain saw palmetto extract and, in Germany, saw palmetto extract is an approved drug.
Why? Because saw palmetto extract has been shown to be 88% effective in helping to provide urinary and prostate relief. This includes significantly improving urinary flow rates, the amount of urine left in the bladder and prostate size.
Yet you may be wondering why an herbal remedy like saw palmetto is considered a "drug" in Europe.
If you're struggling with prostate and urination problems, chances are you've heard of saw palmetto and may even have tried it. And like many men, you may think all saw palmetto is alike. WRONG!
As you're about to see, some of the saw palmetto sold in the U.S. is vastly inferior to what European men take — and if you're taking any of these "rip-off" brands, you're going to be sorely disappointed. Why such a disparity in saw palmetto quality? Let me explain...
Although native to the U.S., saw palmetto first became THE treatment for prostate problems in Europe, where alternative medicine and herbal remedies are big sellers.
What you may not know is that in Europe, herbs like saw palmetto must be registered as "medicinal products"—following a criteria that's very close to prescription drug pre-approval in the U.S. A dossier for saw palmetto sold in Europe contains such information as manufacturing and quality controls...the identity of the herb and its constituents...and data on toxicology, safety and effectiveness proven in clinical trials.
By comparison, in the U.S., saw palmetto can be sold based on its chemistry alone—with no pre-approval or clinical studies required to show it works. This has led to a rash of prostate rip-offs that leave millions of U.S. men in misery.
I've uncovered some information about saw palmetto sold in the U.S. that has me steaming mad—and should make your blood boil, too. And what I recently found out about some saw palmetto brands you can buy here is a travesty!
Because of the lax regulations for selling saw palmetto in the U.S., some vitamin companies are selling weak, watered-down, adulterated forms of saw palmetto. That's like highway robbery...only you're the victim!
Here are some prime examples of common rip-offs:
RIP-OFF #1: Selling saw palmetto berry powder
Lots of dubious companies use unconcentrated saw palmetto berry powder, which has only 6% to 8% fatty acid content—the active component that makes saw palmetto work.
The problem is, for ultimate prostate support and for relieving urination problems, you MUST take a concentrated saw palmetto berry extract with 85% to 95% fatty acid content. Clinical studies prove the power of saw palmetto berry extract, but only at the full 85% to 95% fatty acid concentration and NOT with saw palmetto berry powder and its much weaker fatty acid content.
2. Frequency of nighttime urination reduced with a 73% success rate. In a three-year German study, nearly three out of four men taking 320 mg of saw palmetto reduced nighttime urination frequency and significantly improved urinary flow rates.
3. Prostate size decreased and urinary flow and sex lives improved! In another study, men clinically diagnosed with prostate problems and symptoms took 320 mg a day of a standardized saw palmetto extract and were evaluated at 6, 12, 18 and 24 months. At the end of the study, maximum urinary flow improved significantly, prostate size decreased and sexual function significantly improved. To top it off, Quality of Life scores also improved significantly!
4. Urological symptoms improved without prescription drugs. In yet another study, 320 mg of saw palmetto extract produced similar improvements in urinary tract symptoms compared to a best-selling prostate medication—yet with fewer side effects and less cost! This is simply remarkable! Consumer Guide reports: "The extract of saw palmetto appears to be an effective agent in treating urinary problems accompanying [prostate concerns]. And Nutraceutical Magazine adds, "Saw palmetto is the most widely used agent for the treatment of prostate problems."
But now, I have even more exciting news...
A New, Better Saw Palmetto That Gives You Even Greater Relief
In my search for science-proven natural remedies, I uncovered a new form of saw palmetto called USPlus® that's the best I've ever seen—one that makes all other saw palmetto obsolete.
Why is it superior, the only saw palmetto extract I recommend and the only one I take? Here are seven reasons...
Reason 1: 15 times more powerful prostate and urinary relief. The USPlus® saw palmetto is a fully concentrated saw palmetto extract with 85% to 95% fatty acid content. That's 15 times more fatty acid content than unconcentrated saw palmetto berry powder! It's not diluted like most saw palmetto extracts.
Reason 2: A full, clinically proven dosage of 320 mg in each softgel. Study after study shows that you must take 320 mg a day of saw palmetto extract to get the prostate and urination relief you want. But beware: Some prostate formulas offer saw palmetto in much smaller dosages — a "fairy dusting" — just so they can put saw palmetto on the label.
Reason 3: Organic, U.S. grown saw palmetto. This saw palmetto extract is derived from organic berries of the Serenoa repens palm tree, a plant native only to Southeast Florida. And being grown organically ensures that the berries are free of pesticides, herbicides and other toxins and contain the highest possible levels of active constituents.
Reason 4: Harvested for maximum potency. USPlus® saw palmetto berries are harvested and extracted at the optimal time for maximum potency. Compare that to 9 out of 10 saw palmetto extracts that I've reviewed, which are made of unripe berries providing very little relief.
Reason 5: Exceeds the requirements for U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP). USP sets the standards for the identity, strength, quality and purity of dietary supplements sold in the U.S. USPlus® is the ONLY patented saw palmetto extract that exceeds USP requirements for fatty acid profile.
Reason 6: Patented, Deep Extract® Ultra-High Pressure Extraction. This is a unique, solvent-free extraction technology that uses temperatures substantially lower than chemical solvent extraction. This reduces the risk of degradation of compounds and yields MORE of the micronutrients in saw palmetto for prostate and urination relief.
Reason 7: Super-concentrated saw palmetto. USPlus® saw palmetto extract is so highly concentrated it delivers 4 times the beta carotene, 10 times the lutein and 30 times the zeaxanthin compared to cheap saw palmetto products. Each of these nutrients gives you added prostate protection and support, and urination relief.
As you may be aware, besides my work with Live in the Now, I run a company called Stop Aging Now, which has been making premium-grade dietary supplements for over 20 years.
Working with my Scientific Advisory Board, I've created a natural prostate and urination breakthrough that features the superior USPlus® form of saw palmetto—and much more. It's called OptiProstate XTS® — and it's unlike anything you've seen before.
What makes OptiProstate XTS so exceptional? Each small softgel (you only need to take one a day) includes...
• 320 mg of USPlus® premium-grade, Florida-grown, organic saw palmetto extract processed with the patented Deep Extract® Ultra-High Pressure method. This gives you more powerful prostate and urinary relief than even nature provides!
• 75 mg of organic pumpkin seed oil. Pumpkin seed oil amplifies saw palmetto's benefits and provides additional nourishment and powerful antioxidant protection. In the study I mentioned earlier, men who took saw palmetto extract AND pumpkin seed oil saw an impressive 75.3% improvement in their ability to empty their bladders.
• 100 mg of omega-9 fatty acids and 48 mg omega-6 fatty acids. Fatty acids are the active component found in saw palmetto that helps relieve prostate and urination problems...and omega-6s and omega-9s provide additional fatty acids for even better relief.
And like all Stop Aging Now products, OptiProstate XTS is backed with our 365-day “any reason” guarantee.
Because OptiProstate XTS has been so effective for tens of thousands of men all across America, I want to make it as affordable as possible for you. So right now, for a limited time, Live in the Now readers can try OptiProstate XTS for as little as 41 cents a day—as low as $12.49 per bottle for a one-month's supply—with FREE shipping!
Click here to take advantage of this special offer at stopagingnow.com.
In good health,
NOTE: This article is here as a 'head's up' health report. Although I personally by my vitamins, etc from stopagingnow.com - I do not make a penny for recommending them. Due your own 'due diligence' before buying any over the counter vitamin and/or supplement.
- Don't Touch That Cash Register Receipt—It’s Toxic - bibleprobe, 09.16.2015 (Health)
- Prostate Rip-Off Leaves Millions of Men in Misery - bibleprobe, 09.17.2015
- Ginger Treats Cancer Better Than Chemo (Without Any Side Effects) - bibleprobe, 09.30.2015