Despicable travesty in Houston: Houston's Lesbian mayor called vile (homosexuality)
Despicable travesty in Houston: Houston's Lesbian mayor called vile
Up till now, IF you have not caught on that it is America's appointed Judges that is the problem with the American system -- you will after reading the below. A change in the Constitution is needed to mandate that Judges are not 'appointed', and that they can serve no more than say 6 years. Write to your Congress person. These liberal renegade/anti-Constitution appointed Judges need to be stopped. Now, more often than not - Homosexuals are being appointed as Judges. UnGodly (Abomination is the Word God uses) Homosexuals probably amount to no more than 5% of the population of the U.S. - yet the 'cards are in their favor' BECAUSE of liberal Democrats. Why is that? This NEEDS to be made an issue in the 2016 elections. /s/ Steve K
HOUSTON PASTORS PROMISE APPEAL OF VOTE 'MANIPULATION'
Fight over LGBT ordinance included lesbian mayor's subpoena of sermons
A coalition of pastors from Houston is promising an appeal of a decision by a judge on Friday that would give the city a free pass in its fight against a citywide vote over a transgender ordinance that was adopted over huge resident opposition after Mayor Annise Parker, a lesbian, said it was all about her.
The case earlier drew national attention to the city, and not in a very complimentary way, when WND broke the story the city issued subpoenas to five of the pastors for copies of their sermons. The pastors later called for an investigation of city hall’s actions in the dispute.
The resulting negative publicity for Houston – talk radio hosts excoriated the city and its mayor – prompted officials to drop the subpoenas.
Rush Limbaugh had said, “I think what that mayor in Houston has done may be one of the most vile, filthy, blatant violations of the Constitution that I have seen. And I, for the life of me, cannot figure out why law authorities are not pursuing this. I cannot understand it.”
Just what is going on America? The details all are in “A Queer Thing Happened to America,” which explains how an America of 40 years ago, when most knew little about homosexuality, arrived at today, where one can’t watch a sitcom without being indoctrinated with the “gay” lifestyle.
Judge Robert Schaffer ruled on Friday that the pastors had collected 16,684 valid signatures, just short of the 17,269 needed to force a vote on the special rights. That was even though the longtime city secretary, Anna Russell, earlier said during a deposition that she stopped counting signatures at about 19,000 because the minimum had been met.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- Enraged left tries to crush Indiana pizza uprising - bibleprobe, 04.03.2015 (homosexuality)
- All these Christians bludgeoned by 'gay activists' - bibleprobe, 04.07.2015
- Top Christians issue 'sodomite' warning to Supremes - bibleprobe, 04.07.2015
- Revolt! Now voters torpedo special treatment for 'gays' - bibleprobe, 04.08.2015
- Guide to U.S. religious-rebellion hotspots against Homosexuality - bibleprobe, 04.09.2015
- Ask 'gay' bakery for cake, get charged with crime - bibleprobe, 04.10.2015
- WHAT's next? Someone can legally marry their pet dog, cat or goldfish? - bibleprobe, 04.10.2015
- Despicable travesty in Houston: Houston's Lesbian mayor called vile - bibleprobe, 04.17.2015