Ask 'gay' bakery for cake, get charged with crime (homosexuality)
Ask 'gay' bakery for cake, get charged with crime
It's no longer news that "gay"-friendly bakeries and Christian-owned bakeries are held to different legal standards.
by BOB UNRUH
But now a former pastor is discovering documenting discrimination by "gay" bakeries against Christians not only means no cake -- it might even include criminal prosecution ...
A bakery in Florida is calling a biblically based message that a former pastor and a social media personality asked to have written on a cake “hate” in the latest eruption of conflict between homosexuals and those of faith whose religious practices are protected in the Constitution’s First Amendment.
Sharon Haller, owner of Cut the Cake in Longwood, Florida, told ClickOrlando that Joshua Feuerstein called her shop and asked for a sheet cake that said, “We do not support gay marriage.”
And she posted a video online documenting the request.
The video first had been posted online by Feuerstein, but he took it down when the bakery asked him to. Then the bakery posted it online.
The fight is over the legitimacy of claims from homosexuals who say Christian bakers, photographers and others who choose not to support homosexual “marriage” are discriminating against them. Yet several times bakers who approve of homosexuality have flatly refused to do business when a biblical message is involved.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
Guide to U.S. religious-rebellion hotspots against Homosexuality:
- Enraged left tries to crush Indiana pizza uprising - bibleprobe, 04.03.2015 (homosexuality)
- All these Christians bludgeoned by 'gay activists' - bibleprobe, 04.07.2015
- Top Christians issue 'sodomite' warning to Supremes - bibleprobe, 04.07.2015
- Revolt! Now voters torpedo special treatment for 'gays' - bibleprobe, 04.08.2015
- Guide to U.S. religious-rebellion hotspots against Homosexuality - bibleprobe, 04.09.2015
- Ask 'gay' bakery for cake, get charged with crime - bibleprobe, 04.10.2015
- WHAT's next? Someone can legally marry their pet dog, cat or goldfish? - bibleprobe, 04.10.2015
- Despicable travesty in Houston: Houston's Lesbian mayor called vile - bibleprobe, 04.17.2015