Top Christians issue 'sodomite' warning to Supremes (homosexuality)
Top Christians issue 'sodomite' warning to Supremes
Some of the biggest names in U.S. Christianity have joined major legal groups in issuing a biblical warning to the Supreme Court.
They hold nothing back as they talk of sodomites, perversion, and the land vomiting Americans out of their own homes...
SUPREMES WARNED: 'GOD'S JUDGMENT' NOW LOOMING
'Scripture attests that perversions violate the law of the land'
by BOB UNRUH
In a stunningly blunt brief, a team of lawyers acting on behalf of a number of Christian and liberty-focused organizations has told the U.S. Supreme Court that to mandate same-sex marriage is to invite God’s judgment.
And that’s probably not going to turn out well.
The brief was filed by the William J. Olson law firm and the U.S. Justice Foundation on behalf of Public Advocate of the U.S., Joyce Meyer Ministries, the Lincoln Institute, the Abraham Lincoln Foundation, Institute on the Constitution, Conservative Legal Defense and Education Fund and pastor Chuck Baldwin.
The Supreme Court is to hear arguments later this month in a case coming from the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in which judges said state residents are allowed to define marriage in their state. The appeal to the Supreme Court contends barring same-sex marriage violates the U.S. Constitution.
Other briefs already have pointed out that marriage existed before any government, law or constitution, so the judiciary doesn’t have the authority to allow people to simply change the definition.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- Enraged left tries to crush Indiana pizza uprising - bibleprobe, 04.03.2015 (homosexuality)
- All these Christians bludgeoned by 'gay activists' - bibleprobe, 04.07.2015
- Top Christians issue 'sodomite' warning to Supremes - bibleprobe, 04.07.2015
- Revolt! Now voters torpedo special treatment for 'gays' - bibleprobe, 04.08.2015
- Guide to U.S. religious-rebellion hotspots against Homosexuality - bibleprobe, 04.09.2015
- Ask 'gay' bakery for cake, get charged with crime - bibleprobe, 04.10.2015
- WHAT's next? Someone can legally marry their pet dog, cat or goldfish? - bibleprobe, 04.10.2015
- Despicable travesty in Houston: Houston's Lesbian mayor called vile - bibleprobe, 04.17.2015