Dump Boehner Now! 'GOP double-cross ensures a Dem prez in 2016' (general)
Dump Boehner Now! 'GOP double-cross ensures a Dem prez in 2016'
'GOP double-cross ensures a Dem prez in 2016'
Bachmann returns to D.C., 'disgusted' with Republican leaders
WASHINGTON – The next president likely will be a Democrat and she, or he, can thank GOP leadership for that, according to Michele Bachmann.
The former congresswoman told WND that will be the result of top Republicans allowing the bill funding Obama’s amnesty for five million illegal immigrants to pass, immediately following the speech to Congress last week by Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
“Practically, that bill ensures a Democrat likely will be elected president in 2016 with the Congress willing to double cross the taxpayers by paying for five million illegal work permits, driver’s licenses, Social Security numbers, Medicare, Medicaid and ultimately fraudulently directed efforts to get illegal aliens to the 2016 voting booth.”
She said GOP leaders “betrayed our trust with a real bait-and-switch because no one was running in favor of amnesty in November, and then we get this.”
Bachmann lamented, “We’ve come to expect to be disappointed by Democrats,” but it was especially disappointing to see her own party flip-flop, and she predicted disastrous results.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- Smoking gun: Hillary's Benghazi lie blown out of the water - bibleprobe, 02.26.2015 (general)
- Cuccinelli rips Republicans: 'They don't have any backbone!' - bibleprobe, 02.26.2015
- Sheriff Joe warns amnesty judge on 'defiant' Obama - bibleprobe, 02.27.2015
- GOP 'pretty fired up' about blocking ObamaNet - bibleprobe, 02.27.2015
- Dump Boehner Now! He continues to work against Conservatives! - bibleprobe, 02.28.2015
- Dump Boehner Now! 'GOP double-cross ensures a Dem prez in 2016' - bibleprobe, 03.11.2015