Sheriff Joe warns amnesty judge on 'defiant' Obama (general)
Sheriff Joe warns amnesty judge on 'defiant' Obama
President's refusal to obey 'another affront to the rule of law'
by Bob Unruh
An attorney for Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona’s Maricopa County is asking the judge who ordered federal bureaucrats not to implement President Obama’s amnesty-by-memo plan to order a hearing over the administration’s apparent refusal to abide by the order.
A notice and recommendation was filed Friday in the Texas case, which was brought by 26 states, by attorney Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch on behalf of Arpaio, who has his own lawsuit against Obama over amnesty but joined the Texas case in a friend-of-the-court filing.
“Several reports indicate that the executive branch under the Obama administration has not complied with this court’s temporary injunction, but continues full-speed to implement a grant of amnesty and related benefits to approximately 5 million citizens of foreign countries who are illegally in the United States under the defendants’ November 20, 2014, executive action programs implemented by several memoranda issued by Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson,” the filing explains.
The suggestion is accompanied by a motion seeking “further leave” of the court to file the request.
It explains: “If the defendants have in fact halted implementation of the programs in compliance with the court’s temporary injunction, the opportunity to assure the court and other observers of this may be afforded by the court asking for a response on whether the reports of continued implementation are accurate and whether the injunction is being complied with.”
Two weeks ago, U.S. District Judge Andrew S. Hanen ordered federal agencies to stop implementation of the Obama amnesty plan because officials failed to comply with the Administrative Procedures Act.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- Smoking gun: Hillary's Benghazi lie blown out of the water - bibleprobe, 02.26.2015 (general)
- Cuccinelli rips Republicans: 'They don't have any backbone!' - bibleprobe, 02.26.2015
- Sheriff Joe warns amnesty judge on 'defiant' Obama - bibleprobe, 02.27.2015
- GOP 'pretty fired up' about blocking ObamaNet - bibleprobe, 02.27.2015
- Dump Boehner Now! He continues to work against Conservatives! - bibleprobe, 02.28.2015
- Dump Boehner Now! 'GOP double-cross ensures a Dem prez in 2016' - bibleprobe, 03.11.2015