Senator probing Obama's Launder-gate 'cover-up'. Loretta Lynch (general)
Senator probing Obama's Launder-gate 'cover-up'. Loretta Lynch & HSBC
Threatens to block confirmation of Loretta Lynch
Published: 4 hours ago
by Jerome R. Corsi
WASHINGTON – A member of the Senate Judiciary Committee has opened an investigation he believes could threaten the confirmation of Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as attorney general, Loretta Lynch.
After his staff quizzed a whistleblower provided by WND, the office of Sen. David Vitter, R-La., announced it is investigating why Lynch, in her capacity as U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York, allowed banking giant HSBC to avoid criminal prosecution of bank officers and other employees. HSBC paid a hefty fine, instead, for laundering uncounted billions of dollars of illegal drug and terrorist money through its U.S. bank in the service of Mexican drug cartels and Middle Eastern terrorists.
Vitter’s staff examined allegations made since 2009 by John Cruz, a former HSBC manager armed with 1,000 pages of bank account records and recordings of employees and numerous state and federal law enforcement agents who labeled him as “crazy” rather than seriously look into his claims.
Vitter’s Washington staff spoke to Cruz in an hour-long teleconference that WND attended in the senator’s office.
The meeting left Vitter’s staff asking, “How can we allow Loretta Lynch to be the nation’s top federal law-enforcement officer when the HSBC money-laundering scandal raises questions about a cover-up that may be continuing even today?”
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- Liberal Madness: Police stop teens seeking snow shoveling work - bibleprobe, 01.29.2015 (general)
- Insurance canceled over Christian message on car - bibleprobe, 02.01.2015
- Liberal Madness: hero pummels 'American Sniper' critic - bibleprobe, 02.01.2015
- Obama's AG nominee in $1 billion Obama cover-up - bibleprobe, 02.08.2015
- Senator probing Obama's Launder-gate 'cover-up'. Loretta Lynch - bibleprobe, 02.11.2015
- Liberal NJ: Man, 72, faces 'life sentence' for unloaded, antique gun - bibleprobe, 02.17.2015
- New at the mall: Fierce black-mob attacks (Ocoee, Florida) - bibleprobe, 02.18.2015
- Public school has students 'bowing to the sun god' - bibleprobe, 02.21.2015