Obama's AG nominee in $1 billion Obama cover-up (general)
Obama's AG nominee in $1 billion Obama cover-up
Whistleblower: AG nominee in $1 billion Obama cover-up
Loretta Lynch played role in scandal leading back to White House
by Jerome R. Corsi
NEW YORK – New revelations are emerging that could implicate Loretta Lynch, President Obama’s attorney general nominee, in the world’s largest banking scandal.
As WND reported, Lynch, as the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, oversaw the investigation in 2012 of drug-related international money laundering allegations against London-based HSBC Holdings LLC.
As a result of HSBC agreeing to a settlement requiring the international bank holding company to pay the U.S. government more than $1.2 billion in fines for money laundering, Lynch’s office agreed in return not to press criminal charges against any bank employee of the U.S.-based HSBC subsidiary.
The federal government’s unwillingness to prosecute HSBC was exposed by a former HSBC vice president and relationship manager in New York, John Cruz, who called the bank a “criminal enterprise.” Cruz was ignored by law enforcement authorities until he brought to WND 1,000 pages of customer account records that document his claims.
HSBC also used its power to temporarily shut down WND.com as the news site was breaking a series of stories on the mega-bank’s money-laundering practices.
In a telephone interview with WND, Cruz said the Obama administration “is continuing to cover up its role in the HSBC money laundering scandal.”
“The U.S. government never responded to the evidence I provided of money-laundering activity that I fully documented with records copied directly from HSBC accounts,” Cruz explained to WND after learning court papers were filed Wednesday objecting to the Justice Department stonewalling a FOIA request for the release of documents that could implicate Lynch in a massive cover-up of Obama administration involvement in international money-laundering of Mexican cartel drug money.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- Liberal Madness: Police stop teens seeking snow shoveling work - bibleprobe, 01.29.2015 (general)
- Insurance canceled over Christian message on car - bibleprobe, 02.01.2015
- Liberal Madness: hero pummels 'American Sniper' critic - bibleprobe, 02.01.2015
- Obama's AG nominee in $1 billion Obama cover-up - bibleprobe, 02.08.2015
- Senator probing Obama's Launder-gate 'cover-up'. Loretta Lynch - bibleprobe, 02.11.2015
- Liberal NJ: Man, 72, faces 'life sentence' for unloaded, antique gun - bibleprobe, 02.17.2015
- New at the mall: Fierce black-mob attacks (Ocoee, Florida) - bibleprobe, 02.18.2015
- Public school has students 'bowing to the sun god' - bibleprobe, 02.21.2015