Insurance canceled over Christian message on car (general)
Insurance canceled over Christian message on car
Christians beware. Having messages about Jesus on your car could cancel your insurance.
FAITH UNDER FIRE
Insurance to be canceled over 'Christ' on car
'Might be somebody in that company who hates Christianity'
by Joe Kovacs
Having messages about Jesus Christ on your car could cancel your insurance.
That’s what a pastor from Wales is learning as she grapples with her insurance company, which is looking to nix her coverage after finding out she had messages saying “Christ Must Be Saviour” and “Christ For Me” plastered on her minivan.
Rev. Wena Parry, from Cymmer in Neath Port Talbot, told BBC Wales’ “X-Ray” program she has been treated unfairly by Age UK Insurance because of her religious beliefs.
“Every opportunity I have I want to tell people about Jesus,” she said.
“I reckon there must at least a million people who have read the texts on my car and no one has had a problem with it before. There might be somebody within that company that hates Christianity.”
The 76-year-old pastor spent $180 on the red-and-black-lettered messages “spreading the gospel” on her silver Vauxhall Zafira.
But Age UK Insurance said it never would have insured the woman if it had known about the statement on the hood and the side of her vehicle.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- Liberal Madness: Police stop teens seeking snow shoveling work - bibleprobe, 01.29.2015 (general)
- Insurance canceled over Christian message on car - bibleprobe, 02.01.2015
- Liberal Madness: hero pummels 'American Sniper' critic - bibleprobe, 02.01.2015
- Obama's AG nominee in $1 billion Obama cover-up - bibleprobe, 02.08.2015
- Senator probing Obama's Launder-gate 'cover-up'. Loretta Lynch - bibleprobe, 02.11.2015
- Liberal NJ: Man, 72, faces 'life sentence' for unloaded, antique gun - bibleprobe, 02.17.2015
- New at the mall: Fierce black-mob attacks (Ocoee, Florida) - bibleprobe, 02.18.2015
- Public school has students 'bowing to the sun god' - bibleprobe, 02.21.2015