Hitler survivor tells Americans: 'Buy more guns!' (general)
Hitler survivor tells Americans: 'Buy more guns!'
Warns Nazi tyranny began with simple concessions
by Drew Zahn
The government required people to register their guns, insisting it was for their own protection, a way of tracking down criminals that was supposed to cut down on crime.
In reality, however, it was merely a ruse to track down those patriots who might resist the coming tyranny.
So explains Kitty Werthmann in a speech going viral on the Internet, a story of her life in Austria right before the Nazi occupation of her home country in 1938. As she explains, her nation’s surrender to Nazi tyranny didn’t begin with the Anschluss, but with little steps like acquiescing to gun-control laws:
“Dictatorship didn’t happen overnight. I took five years, gradually, little by little, to escalate up to a dictatorship,” she said. “When the people fear the government, that’s tyranny. When the government fears the people, that’s you, that’s liberty. Keep your guns, keep your guns and buy more guns!”
The clear implication in her speech is that modern-day Americans should beware gun-control laws that strip them of their ability to resist an overbearing government.
“In 1938, the media reported that Hitler rolled into Austria with tanks and guns and took us over. Not true at all,” she said. “The Austrian people elected Hitler by 98 percent of the vote, by means of the ballot box.
“You might ask, ‘How could a Christian nation … elect a monster like Hitler?’” she continued. “The truth is, at the beginning Hitler didn’t look like or talk like a monster at all. He talked like an American politician.”
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- GOP manifesto: 'Not a dime' for Obama amnesty - bibleprobe, 01.13.2015 (general)
- Renegade Obama: Obama taps surprise source to fund amnesty - bibleprobe, 01.16.2015
- U.S. generals accuse Obama of actually 'switching sides' - bibleprobe, 01.20.2015
- Barack’s bevy of freebies comes at steep price - bibleprobe, 01.20.2015
- 10 states line up to limit federal power - bibleprobe, 01.21.2015
- Hitler survivor tells Americans: 'Buy more guns!' - bibleprobe, 01.22.2015
- DEMO Whacko World: U.S. passports on verge of elimination? - bibleprobe, 01.28.2015
- America's newest 'Most-Wanted Terrorist' was 'refugee' - bibleprobe, 01.30.2015
- Doctor: Obamacare medical meltdown under way - bibleprobe, 01.31.2015