Barack’s bevy of freebies comes at steep price (general)
Adriana Cohen: Barack’s bevy of freebies comes at steep price
Our entitlement president will deliver a propaganda-fueled State of the Union pep rally tonight filled with a toxic combo of $320 billion in proposed new taxes and promises of more free stuff.
Free community college tuition, free health care, free paid sick leave ... basically anything he can dole out while fundamentally transforming America from The Greatest Generation to The Lamest One.
A place where pot-smoking slackers well into their 20s can mooch off working and middle-class families while playing video games in their parents’ basements, in their hemp-made, free-trade feetie pajamas.
Which begs an important question: How did we go from President John F. Kennedy’s patriotic “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country” to the welfare dependent, loser generation?
You know things are bad, when a Ronald-Reagan-loving Republican like myself, misses a Democrat — Kennedys included.
Hell, I even miss Bill and Monica at this point! With $7 trillion added to the national debt under Obama’s watch, do you blame me?
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- GOP manifesto: 'Not a dime' for Obama amnesty - bibleprobe, 01.13.2015 (general)
- Renegade Obama: Obama taps surprise source to fund amnesty - bibleprobe, 01.16.2015
- U.S. generals accuse Obama of actually 'switching sides' - bibleprobe, 01.20.2015
- Barack’s bevy of freebies comes at steep price - bibleprobe, 01.20.2015
- 10 states line up to limit federal power - bibleprobe, 01.21.2015
- Hitler survivor tells Americans: 'Buy more guns!' - bibleprobe, 01.22.2015
- DEMO Whacko World: U.S. passports on verge of elimination? - bibleprobe, 01.28.2015
- America's newest 'Most-Wanted Terrorist' was 'refugee' - bibleprobe, 01.30.2015
- Doctor: Obamacare medical meltdown under way - bibleprobe, 01.31.2015