U.S. generals accuse Obama of actually 'switching sides' (general)
U.S. generals accuse Obama of actually 'switching sides'
Generals conclude Obama backed al-Qaida
Probe of military experts finds U.S. 'switched sides' in terror war
by Jerome R. Corsi
NEW YORK – The Obama White House and the State Department under the management of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton “changed sides in the war on terror” in 2011 by implementing a policy of facilitating the delivery of weapons to the al-Qaida-dominated rebel militias in Libya attempting to oust Moammar Gadhafi from power, the Citizens Commission on Benghazi concluded in its interim report.
In WND interviews, several members of the commission have disclosed their finding that the mission of Christopher Stevens, prior to the fall of Gadhafi and during Stevens’ time as U.S. ambassador, was the management of a secret gun-running program operated out of the Benghazi compound.
The Obama administration’s gun-running project in Libya, much like the “fast and furious” program under Eric Holder’s Justice Department, operated without seeking or obtaining authorization by Congress.
WND reported Monday that in exclusive interviews conducted with 11 of the 17 members of the commission, it is clear that while the CCB is still enthusiastic to work with Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, and hopeful that Boehner is serious about the investigation, various members of the CCB, speaking on their own behalf and not as spokesmen for the commission, are expressing concerns, wanting to make sure the Gowdy investigation is not compromised by elements within the GOP.
The Citizen’s Commission on Benghazi’s interim report, in a paragraph titled “Changing sides in the War on Terror,” alleges “the U.S. was fully aware of and facilitating the delivery of weapons to the Al Qaeda-dominated rebel militias throughout the 2011 rebellion.”
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- GOP manifesto: 'Not a dime' for Obama amnesty - bibleprobe, 01.13.2015 (general)
- Renegade Obama: Obama taps surprise source to fund amnesty - bibleprobe, 01.16.2015
- U.S. generals accuse Obama of actually 'switching sides' - bibleprobe, 01.20.2015
- Barack’s bevy of freebies comes at steep price - bibleprobe, 01.20.2015
- 10 states line up to limit federal power - bibleprobe, 01.21.2015
- Hitler survivor tells Americans: 'Buy more guns!' - bibleprobe, 01.22.2015
- DEMO Whacko World: U.S. passports on verge of elimination? - bibleprobe, 01.28.2015
- America's newest 'Most-Wanted Terrorist' was 'refugee' - bibleprobe, 01.30.2015
- Doctor: Obamacare medical meltdown under way - bibleprobe, 01.31.2015