Admirals, Generals: Benghazi inquest compromised (general)
“An honest investigation into Benghazi would prove treasonous acts at the very top of the White House and the State Department, and a continuing cover-up in Congress that now involves the Republican leadership and especially House Speaker John Boehner,” General Vallely said.
Admirals, Generals: Benghazi inquest compromised
'I think Gowdy has been warned away or threatened'
by Jerome R. Corsi
The independent Citizens’ Commission on Benghazi, or CCB, has been doing its own investigation and working behind the scenes for the past year and a half to make sure Congress does the job the executive branch has failed to do: Namely, to get to the truth of what happened and to hold people accountable.
A major step forward took place last May when Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, announced the creation of a Select Committee to investigate, after about 190 House Republicans, under the leadership of then-Rep. Frank Wolf, R-Va., had co-sponsored legislation for just such action.
The CCB’s members include former military commanders and Special Forces operatives; former CIA and intelligence officers; as well as well-known experts in international terrorism; and experts in media and government affairs (a complete list of members is below).
In exclusive interviews conducted with 11 of the 17 members of the Commission, it is clear that while the CCB is still enthusiastic to work with Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, and hopeful that Boehner is serious about the investigation, various members of the CCB, speaking on their own behalf and not as spokesmen for the Commission, are expressing concerns, wanting to make sure the Gowdy investigation is not compromised by elements within the GOP.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- 'Dump Boehner' push hits Fox News - bibleprobe, 12.30.2014 (general)
- Adriana Cohen: Psst.. liberal media ‘forgot’ a few 2014 Democrat standouts - bibleprobe, 01.03.2015
- Tea party warns House GOP on Boehner - bibleprobe, 01.05.2015
- Obama's identity fraud and Mickey Mouse media - bibleprobe, 01.06.2015
- Dump Boehner movement? Just getting started - bibleprobe, 01.06.2015
- Conservative Lawmaker Who Voted Against John Boehner Raps His Leadership - bibleprobe, 01.17.2015
- Admirals, Generals: Benghazi inquest compromised - bibleprobe, 01.18.2015