Busted! Turkey caught smuggling weapons to al-Qaida (Islam Danger)
In posts below we questioned why Turkey, supposedly a NATO ally wasn't lifting a hand to fight the Muslim Terrorist outfit (ISIS) on its border. Now we know why! /s/
Busted! Turkey caught smuggling weapons to al-Qaida
Local administrator uncovers rockets, ammunition disguised as humanitarian aid
by F. Michael Maloof
WASHINGTON – Turkish intelligence, under the apparent direction of then Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, allegedly has been authorizing the smuggling of arms to al-Qaida cells in Syria, according to informed Turkish sources.
The weapons, said to include rocket warheads, were allegedly smuggled in up to seven container trucks under the direction of Turkish Intelligence, or MIT, but were ordered halted by Aziz Takci, the public prosecutor for the southern Turkish city of Adana.
Takci, however, was subsequently removed from his post, and 13 of his soldiers involved in searching the trucks were charged in court with “espionage,” a charge that can carry up to 20 years in prison.
Huseyin Celik, the deputy chairman of Erdogan’s Justice and Development Party, reportedly was adamant in claiming the trucks were from the MIT.
“What is inside [the trucks] doesn’t concern anyone. Who are these prosecutors working for? Stopping MIT trucks means not knowing your limits,” Celik said. “The prosecutors who make such mistakes will be held accountable.”
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- Ted Nugent: Save the planet: Eliminate the Muslim Third Reich - bibleprobe, 01.14.2015 (Islam Danger)
- Busted! Turkey caught smuggling weapons to al-Qaida - bibleprobe, 01.17.2015
- Hundreds rally at secret Texas Muslim event - bibleprobe, 01.18.2015
- Yes, there ARE 'no-go' (Muslim) zones in Europe - bibleprobe, 01.20.2015
- Secret planting of up to 75,000 Syrian Muslims begins in U.S. - bibleprobe, 01.27.2015