Renegade Obama: Obama taps surprise source to fund amnesty (general)
Renegade Obama: Obama taps surprise source to fund amnesty
What can this be? Other than the probable (in my opinion) illegally elected (Not U.S. Born) lame duck President trying to ensure that Democrats in the future have many new Voters on their side? Illegal immigrants overwhelmingly vote Liberal Democrat. Shame on ALL Democrats for letting this happen. /s/ Steve
“The employers don’t have to provide Obamacare. There’s certain other benefits they don’t have to provide. So you have a $3,000 advantage if you’re an employer to hire somebody here illegally than to hire legal American workers.”
Slap in the face! Obama taps surprise source to fund amnesty
Congressman: He's using fees to help illegals 'jump to the head of the line'
by Greg Corombos
Rep. Bill Flores, R-Texas, says President Obama’s loyalty to liberal special interests could doom Republican efforts to fund the Department of Homeland Security while blocking funding for Obama’s unilateral action to confer legal status on at least five million people in the nation illegally.
However, Flores said Obama is already taking additional actions to undermine the rule of law and American families before Congress even finishes it defunding efforts.
“I don’t hold out much hope for the president,” Flores said. “He puts the interests of others ahead of the interests of families.”
Congress did agree to fund the process to confer legal status on those millions of illegal aliens through the end of February as part of the “cromnibus” vote in December that postponed the long-term debate over Department of Homeland Security, or DHS, appropriations while funding the rest of government through September. On Wednesday, the House of Representatives approved legislation funding DHS through September but stripped out money to enforce Obama’s November memorandum.
However, the House legislation will need 60 votes to clear the U.S. Senate, and that appears very unlikely. Even if the votes do materialize, an Obama veto would make an override impossible. Republican leaders vow to push hard to pass the House bill, but they admit they’re not sure what to do if it fails.
But even if Republicans were to defy the odds and stop the funding, Flores said Obama is already tapping into other money to accomplish his goals.
“He’s taking the fees from people who are trying to go through the legal immigration process properly,” he said. “He’s using those fees to pay for the cost of trying to allow the folks that are here illegally to jump to the head of the line.”
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- GOP manifesto: 'Not a dime' for Obama amnesty - bibleprobe, 01.13.2015 (general)
- Renegade Obama: Obama taps surprise source to fund amnesty - bibleprobe, 01.16.2015
- U.S. generals accuse Obama of actually 'switching sides' - bibleprobe, 01.20.2015
- Barack’s bevy of freebies comes at steep price - bibleprobe, 01.20.2015
- 10 states line up to limit federal power - bibleprobe, 01.21.2015
- Hitler survivor tells Americans: 'Buy more guns!' - bibleprobe, 01.22.2015
- DEMO Whacko World: U.S. passports on verge of elimination? - bibleprobe, 01.28.2015
- America's newest 'Most-Wanted Terrorist' was 'refugee' - bibleprobe, 01.30.2015
- Doctor: Obamacare medical meltdown under way - bibleprobe, 01.31.2015