Obama's identity fraud and Mickey Mouse media (general)
A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY
Obama's identity fraud and Mickey Mouse media
Exclusive: Diana West blasts press' 'psychosis of denial' in coverage of president
by Diana West
From the “A” section of the New York Times, Page 15, in less than 100 words, the psychosis of denial as it is hard-wired into American journalism:
Six years into his presidency, there seems to be almost nothing the nation does not know about Mr. Obama, ranging from his views on the use of drones to target terrorists to how his daughters have less interest in hanging out with him as they become teenagers.
But little is known about the state of his game and what he is like on the golf course,where he has spent roughly 1,000 hours playing 214 rounds since he was elected in 2008, according to Mark Knoller, a CBS correspondent who has kept track of the president’s schedule.
With this, the “paper of record” proceeds to “inform” readers about the never-before-revealed details of Barack Hussein Obama’s golf game.
Now we know everything?
Fat chance. For starters, there’s that unsolved mystery of why there is a piece of phony electronic artwork on the White House website purporting to be an image of a 1961 government document attesting to the details of Barack Obama’s birth. That this is evidence of what is likely the biggest case of identity fraud in history isn’t news to American media investigating more pressing matters (e.g., the presidential golf game). Nor, it seems, is other evidence of fraud or forgery from different investigations and numerous court proceedings.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- 'Dump Boehner' push hits Fox News - bibleprobe, 12.30.2014 (general)
- Adriana Cohen: Psst.. liberal media ‘forgot’ a few 2014 Democrat standouts - bibleprobe, 01.03.2015
- Tea party warns House GOP on Boehner - bibleprobe, 01.05.2015
- Obama's identity fraud and Mickey Mouse media - bibleprobe, 01.06.2015
- Dump Boehner movement? Just getting started - bibleprobe, 01.06.2015
- Conservative Lawmaker Who Voted Against John Boehner Raps His Leadership - bibleprobe, 01.17.2015
- Admirals, Generals: Benghazi inquest compromised - bibleprobe, 01.18.2015