Adriana Cohen: Psst.. liberal media ‘forgot’ a few 2014 Democrat standouts (general)
Adriana Cohen: Psst... liberal media ‘forgot’ a few 2014 standouts
By: Adriana Cohen, Boston Herald
GQ magazine’s January edition has a feature naming the “craziest” politicians of 2014 — citing 17 Republicans and only three Democrats. Let’s face facts. If this fluffy mag were bipartisan, or dare I say “objective,” they would have named 10 Republicans and 10 Democrats. But the reality is, their grossly disproportionate list screams bias.
Here are a few Democrats to even things out:
Hillary Clinton: Remember when she said we should empathize with our enemies? How does one empathize with ultra-violent jihadist terrorists such as ISIS? Sorry, Hil, but you can’t use “talk therapy” or get “touchy-feely” with genocidal/homicidal maniacs. You must use military force and eviscerate them.
And how about when Hillary said business and corporations don’t create jobs? Seriously? The Democrat front-runner for president in 2016 is unaware that Walmart has over 2.2 million employees? I could go on ...
Jonathan Gruber: The MIT professor and Obamacare architect admitted that Congress knowingly manipulated data and tricked the American people into passing Obamacare. He said they intentionally used “tortured language” to confuse voters so they wouldn’t understand the impactful law. Then he had the audacity to call Americans “stupid.”
FINISH READING this here: Boston Herald
- 'Dump Boehner' push hits Fox News - bibleprobe, 12.30.2014 (general)
- Adriana Cohen: Psst.. liberal media ‘forgot’ a few 2014 Democrat standouts - bibleprobe, 01.03.2015
- Tea party warns House GOP on Boehner - bibleprobe, 01.05.2015
- Obama's identity fraud and Mickey Mouse media - bibleprobe, 01.06.2015
- Dump Boehner movement? Just getting started - bibleprobe, 01.06.2015
- Conservative Lawmaker Who Voted Against John Boehner Raps His Leadership - bibleprobe, 01.17.2015
- Admirals, Generals: Benghazi inquest compromised - bibleprobe, 01.18.2015