Federal judge: Obama's amnesty unconstitutional (general)
“The Constitution limits his functions in the lawmaking process to the recommending of laws he thinks wise and the vetoing of laws he thinks bad,” Schwab said.
Federal judge: Obama's amnesty unconstitutional
President limited 'to recommending laws he thinks wise and vetoing laws he thinks bad'
By Bob Unruth
A federal judge in Pennsylvania has released an opinion in a case of a deported illegal alien who returned to the U.S. that appears to torpedo the amnesty plan President Obama announced Nov. 20 and implemented through memos to government officials, ruling it unconstitutional.
“President Obama’s unilateral legislative action violates the separation of powers provided for in the United States Constitution as well as the Take Care Clause, and therefore, is unconstitutional,” said U.S. District Judge Arthur J. Schwab.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- Robichaud: Stop president’s costly lone wolf amnesty plan - bibleprobe, 11.17.2014 (general)
- Ebola: It's Back! "For God's Sake Get a Grip." - bibleprobe, 11.17.2014
- 14 Dumbest Things Nancy Pelosi Has Said - bibleprobe, 11.24.2014
- Carr: Will Hill put her foot in her mouth again? - bibleprobe, 12.03.2014
- Mike Ditka on Ferguson, Missouri's looting and nonsense - bibleprobe, 12.03.2014
- SOLUTION to Obama's trashing of the Constitution is obvious - bibleprobe, 12.05.2014
- Mass. Illegal Immigrants: Carr: State Babel-ing on about welfare - bibleprobe, 12.07.2014
- Federal judge: Obama's amnesty unconstitutional - bibleprobe, 12.16.2014
- Sneaky USA plan in works to pump up gas prices - bibleprobe, 12.17.2014
- GOP legend quits Congress with message for America - bibleprobe, 12.17.2014
- Reaction In Little Havana: Deal is 'ultimate bailout' - bibleprobe, 12.17.2014
- HGTV Pulls Plug On Show With Christian Hosts - bibleprobe, 12.24.2014
- Hillary Clinton Labels Israel An Occupying Force - bibleprobe, 12.25.2014