Manuka Honey can destroy MRSA and other highly resistant pathogens (Health)
Manuka Honey can destroy MRSA and other highly resistant pathogens. It’s anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory, and even works to heal the stomach and balance gut flora.
Not all honey is created equal, though
While lots of health claims have been made for all sorts of honey, the one that really walks the walk is Manuka honey.
Manuka honey is made from the Manuka bush in New Zealand (more commonly known as the tea tree). It boasts an impressive array of healing and antiseptic components—including some with which we’re not even familiar yet.
Its potential as a natural antibiotic is profound: this magical, exotic honey varietal destroys over 250 different strains of bacteria, including MRSA and other highly resistant pathogens (3).
Best of all, it was found to work just as well as conventional antiseptics at combating the whole gamut of infectious organisms.
FINISH READING this at: NaturalMentor.com
WHERE TO GET IT? Search Google. I bought mine at Amazon. Take a teaspoon of it every few days, or every several days.
- Why sugar is worse than fat & 1-minute 'Cure ALL' - bibleprobe, 09.11.2014 (Health)
- Don't believe the lie that Soybeans are good for you. Just the opposite. - bibleprobe, 09.15.2014
- Steer Clear of Bottled Water (It’s Worse Than Tap Water) - bibleprobe, 10.04.2014
- Wrinkle Free Clothes – Is Formaldehyde Worth the Risks? - bibleprobe, 10.26.2014
- Formaldehyde - fezik82, 10.26.2014
- Manuka Honey can destroy MRSA and other highly resistant pathogens - bibleprobe, 12.08.2014
- What makes Apple Cider Vinegar so magical? - bibleprobe, 12.08.2014