Carr: Will Hill put her foot in her mouth again? (general)
"by God everyone in the class picture better be ready because Her Hillary-ness doesn’t like to stand around waiting for people.”
Carr: Will Hill put her foot in her mouth again?
By: Howie Carr
How much is Hillary Clinton getting paid for her speech here tomorrow to the Massachusetts Conference for Women?
“In regards to your query,” the group’s communications director emailed me, “the Conference does not comment on speaker arrangements.”
OK. So let’s just round it off to $300,000, which is how much she received for a speech last spring at UCLA. Of course, the school was somewhat taken aback at this exorbitant price, and asked if they could maybe negotiate down to the special reduced university rate.
To which Hillary’s handlers replied, 300 grand is the special reduced university rate. So is it possible she’s getting even more money tomorrow — 400 large? A half-million?
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- Robichaud: Stop president’s costly lone wolf amnesty plan - bibleprobe, 11.17.2014 (general)
- Ebola: It's Back! "For God's Sake Get a Grip." - bibleprobe, 11.17.2014
- 14 Dumbest Things Nancy Pelosi Has Said - bibleprobe, 11.24.2014
- Carr: Will Hill put her foot in her mouth again? - bibleprobe, 12.03.2014
- Mike Ditka on Ferguson, Missouri's looting and nonsense - bibleprobe, 12.03.2014
- SOLUTION to Obama's trashing of the Constitution is obvious - bibleprobe, 12.05.2014
- Mass. Illegal Immigrants: Carr: State Babel-ing on about welfare - bibleprobe, 12.07.2014
- Federal judge: Obama's amnesty unconstitutional - bibleprobe, 12.16.2014
- Sneaky USA plan in works to pump up gas prices - bibleprobe, 12.17.2014
- GOP legend quits Congress with message for America - bibleprobe, 12.17.2014
- Reaction In Little Havana: Deal is 'ultimate bailout' - bibleprobe, 12.17.2014
- HGTV Pulls Plug On Show With Christian Hosts - bibleprobe, 12.24.2014
- Hillary Clinton Labels Israel An Occupying Force - bibleprobe, 12.25.2014