Robichaud: Stop president’s costly lone wolf amnesty plan (general)
Robichaud: Stop president’s costly lone wolf amnesty plan
Monday, November 17, 2014
Obama might as well roll out the red carpet at our borders.
Not only has Obama forgotten the presidential oath of office, which says “to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” but he is also going back on his own words. Just three short years ago, Obama said the following: “This notion that somehow I can just change laws unilaterally is just not true.” But that’s exactly what the president is doing.
Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies for the Center for Immigration Studies says, “The president’s plan is astounding for its audacity and disregard for the democratic process and the wishes and needs of Americans, not to mention unfair to all the legal immigrants who have played by the rules. It will impose literally millions of dollars of new costs on taxpayers for welfare programs and health coverage that illegal aliens will suddenly be authorized to receive. It will legalize people with criminal records and whitewash incidents of identity theft and fraud. This is not immigration reform but a dismemberment of immigration laws that protect opportunities for Americans and legal immigrants. It is guaranteed to cause more illegal immigration.”
Massachusetts already spends $93 million on MassHealth, $175 million for the Health Safety Net and $1.2 billion on welfare for illegal immigrants. These figures don’t include educational or housing expenses.
The damage will be irrevocable.
FINISH READING this at: Boston Herald
- Robichaud: Stop president’s costly lone wolf amnesty plan - bibleprobe, 11.17.2014 (general)
- Ebola: It's Back! "For God's Sake Get a Grip." - bibleprobe, 11.17.2014
- 14 Dumbest Things Nancy Pelosi Has Said - bibleprobe, 11.24.2014
- Carr: Will Hill put her foot in her mouth again? - bibleprobe, 12.03.2014
- Mike Ditka on Ferguson, Missouri's looting and nonsense - bibleprobe, 12.03.2014
- SOLUTION to Obama's trashing of the Constitution is obvious - bibleprobe, 12.05.2014
- Mass. Illegal Immigrants: Carr: State Babel-ing on about welfare - bibleprobe, 12.07.2014
- Federal judge: Obama's amnesty unconstitutional - bibleprobe, 12.16.2014
- Sneaky USA plan in works to pump up gas prices - bibleprobe, 12.17.2014
- GOP legend quits Congress with message for America - bibleprobe, 12.17.2014
- Reaction In Little Havana: Deal is 'ultimate bailout' - bibleprobe, 12.17.2014
- HGTV Pulls Plug On Show With Christian Hosts - bibleprobe, 12.24.2014
- Hillary Clinton Labels Israel An Occupying Force - bibleprobe, 12.25.2014