Kurds say Turkey not doing enough to stop Islamic State (Islam Danger)
Jacob Resneck, Special for USA TODAY
Kurds say Turkey not doing enough to stop Islamic State
Villagers with family on both sides of the border are worried about their loved ones and are fed up with how Turkey is handling the situation, saying the government has mainly focused on keeping the Kurdish minority from aiding fellow Kurds in Syria.
"We would protect the people in Kobane and fight the Islamic State, but the Turkish police are helping the Islamic State — by preventing people from crossing the border," said Memet Sipan, a professional singer at the border trying to get across.
FINISH READING this at: USATODAY
- Sunni Muslem Turkey suspected to be working with Sunni ISIS/ISIL - bibleprobe, 09.23.2014 (Islam Danger)
- Kurds say Turkey not doing enough to stop Islamic State - bibleprobe, 09.29.2014
- Russia threatens to retaliate against U.S. military over Syria - bibleprobe, 09.29.2014
- Obama & western leaders are dishonest calling Islam peaceful - bibleprobe, 10.01.2014
- Turkey changing Policy? Turkey moves to use force in Syria and Iraq - bibleprobe, 10.01.2014
- KICK Turkey out of NATO! STILL - Turkey does nothing against ISIS! - bibleprobe, 10.06.2014
- Makes NO Sense - NO boots on ground against ISIS - bibleprobe, 10.15.2014
- Makes NO Sense - but he wants boots to fight Ebola! - fezik82, 10.16.2014