Good for INTEL; It is to invest in Israel! (books)
Intel to receive $300m in gov’t grants for $6b Israel investment
“Confirmation of Intel’s coming to Israel with the largest investment in Israel’s history is a historic event for all residents of the country, but especially for residents of the South, hundreds of whom will be employed in the new factory,” said Economy Minister Naftali Bennett.
The company will hire 1,000 workers and indirectly employ another 2,500, and agreed to $550m. of reciprocal procurement, as well as NIS 180m. of local procurement a year. It will only have to pay 5 percent in corporate taxes through 2023.
Finance Minister Yair Lapid called the investment a “strategic asset” for Israel.
FINISH READING this at: Jerusalem Post
- New York Times snubs 'Jesus' - bibleprobe, 09.20.2014 (books)
- Recommended Movie: School Ties - bibleprobe, 09.20.2014
- Video: U.S. Marines praising & singing to God (Jehovah) - bibleprobe, 09.21.2014
- Rabbi who found Jesus: Deathbed revelation sparks revival in Israel - bibleprobe, 09.21.2014
- Good for INTEL; It is to invest in Israel! - bibleprobe, 09.22.2014