New York Times snubs 'Jesus' (books)
NEW YORK – The New York Times has excluded David Limbaugh’s new book “Jesus on Trial: A Lawyer Affirms the Truth of the Gospel,” from it bestseller list despite sales figures superior to several books currently on the list.
The book’s publisher, Regnery Publishing, told WND the exclusion of Limbaugh’s book from the Sept. 28 print hardcover bestseller list reflects ideological bias against conservative and Christian titles.
“While publishers have long tried to discover the secret recipe by which the New York Times concocts its bestseller list, it seems increasingly likely that they are ‘cooking the books’ to fit their particular ideology,” Marji Ross, president and publisher at Regnery, told WND in an email.
FINISH READING this at: World Net Daily
- New York Times snubs 'Jesus' - bibleprobe, 09.20.2014 (books)
- Recommended Movie: School Ties - bibleprobe, 09.20.2014
- Video: U.S. Marines praising & singing to God (Jehovah) - bibleprobe, 09.21.2014
- Rabbi who found Jesus: Deathbed revelation sparks revival in Israel - bibleprobe, 09.21.2014
- Good for INTEL; It is to invest in Israel! - bibleprobe, 09.22.2014